In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning, there was only feral madness. There was much fighting, and blood was shed over land and hunting rights. The dead then had enough. They chose Thunder, Wind, River, and Sky to lead groups of cats called clans to put an end to the fighting.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyclonekit's creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkfang

Darkfang

Chinese zodiac : Rat Zodiac : Sagittarius Age : 27

Cyclonekit's creation Empty
PostSubject: Cyclonekit's creation   Cyclonekit's creation EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:15 am

Cat Name: Cyclonekit (Cyclonepelt)

Tom or She-Cat: tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Leafstar

Familiarity with the series: alot

Appearance: He has brown fur on his head, but with black stripes. His body fur is grayish brown and he has light gray fur on the bottom of his body. His two front paws are brownish, like his head. He has dark aquamarine eyes.

Personality: He is kindhearted, but also has a tendency to be curious. He is also quite loyal his clan and friends

Origins: Half Shadowclan

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): Cyclonekit looked up at the sky. He wondered if his father had ever looked up at the sky and wondered why it was so blue. He figured there were probably more important things to focus on, but the open expanse of the vast blue sky made him feel so free that he couldn't help but stare upwards at it.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonekit's creation   Cyclonekit's creation EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Darkie, it's Flamey. I'm on a different computer. You should really do it when your cat is dead.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonekit's creation   Cyclonekit's creation EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Well yeah, but I don't think I should kill Darkstar off right away, and Shadowfeather is having kits. Still I had planned on needing this soon, and I will probably kill off Darkstar sometime soon
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Admin
Flamey

Chinese zodiac : Dragon Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonekit's creation   Cyclonekit's creation EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:15 pm

Kk, just do it when it's time, k?
Back to top Go down
https://thebegnining.rpg-board.net
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonekit's creation   Cyclonekit's creation EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:13 pm

So, it's about time for this to be of use. Took alot longer then I thought it would
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Admin
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonekit's creation   Cyclonekit's creation EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:15 pm

XD My 2nd life is Darkflame.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonekit's creation   Cyclonekit's creation EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:21 pm

XD laaaa
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Admin
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonekit's creation   Cyclonekit's creation EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:22 pm

do you want that to be dove's kit? We need a tom.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonekit's creation   Cyclonekit's creation EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Well, seeing as Cyclonekit is Darkstar's kit, that could be weird...
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Admin
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonekit's creation   Cyclonekit's creation EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:25 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonekit's creation   Cyclonekit's creation EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Sorry
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Admin
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonekit's creation   Cyclonekit's creation EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:31 pm

It's okay, I edited the post. It just Darkflame.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonekit's creation   Cyclonekit's creation EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:34 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Admin
Flamey

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonekit's creation   Cyclonekit's creation EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:35 pm

She's a pretty kitty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyclonekit's creation   Cyclonekit's creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyclonekit's creation
Page 1 of 1