In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning, there was only feral madness. There was much fighting, and blood was shed over land and hunting rights. The dead then had enough. They chose Thunder, Wind, River, and Sky to lead groups of cats called clans to put an end to the fighting.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silvercloud's creation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvercloud

Silvercloud

Chinese zodiac : Tiger Zodiac : Taurus Age : 26

Silvercloud's creation Empty
PostSubject: Silvercloud's creation   Silvercloud's creation EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Cat Name:Silvercloud

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s):Firestar,Greystripe,Silverstream

Familiarity with the series:All of them except the magma stuff

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:Shy when you first meet her but out going when she gets to know you.

Origins:Riverclan

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP):
Silvercloud looked down in the river to find some fish.She had caught 2 at dawn but not as much luck sense then.just then She spotted a movement in the water. A silvery fish swam in front of her. Silvercloud waited for the right moment to snach it out of the river. the fish started swimming away and Silvercloud Knew she had to do it now if she was to get it. She darted her paw ion to the river and caught the fish with her claws and fling it on to the river bank. She watched it flop around for a moment before killing it.She picked up her freshkill and dropped it with the other prey she got.I should get this to camp She thought. She picked up her Fresh kill and raced to camp.
Back to top Go down
http://pomworld.forumotion.com/forum
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

Chinese zodiac : Cat Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Silvercloud's creation   Silvercloud's creation EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:11 pm

its manga and since Flamey isn't here, Approved!

For Flamey: srry i didnt wait. if i wasnt supposed to do this, im srry and i wont do it again.

ok, now pm me the secret word (found in the rules) and ur good to go
Back to top Go down
Silvercloud

Silvercloud

Chinese zodiac : Tiger Zodiac : Taurus Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Silvercloud's creation   Silvercloud's creation EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:15 pm

ok pming you
Back to top Go down
http://pomworld.forumotion.com/forum
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

PostSubject: Re: Silvercloud's creation   Silvercloud's creation EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:16 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Admin
Flamey

Chinese zodiac : Dragon Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Silvercloud's creation   Silvercloud's creation EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:56 pm

Bluu, you are a modd, it's part of your job! Thanks for doing it!
Back to top Go down
https://thebegnining.rpg-board.net
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

PostSubject: Re: Silvercloud's creation   Silvercloud's creation EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:45 am

Actually, im an admin, but ur welcome! and wen is the next gathering?
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Admin
Flamey

Chinese zodiac : Dragon Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Silvercloud's creation   Silvercloud's creation EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:11 pm

I don't think so. I never made you one...and you'd see the AT cause it's for both modd+admin.
Back to top Go down
https://thebegnining.rpg-board.net
Bluestar~Moonriver

Bluestar~Moonriver

PostSubject: Re: Silvercloud's creation   Silvercloud's creation EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:18 pm

look under my profile pic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silvercloud's creation   Silvercloud's creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Silvercloud's creation
Page 1 of 1