In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning, there was only feral madness. There was much fighting, and blood was shed over land and hunting rights. The dead then had enough. They chose Thunder, Wind, River, and Sky to lead groups of cats called clans to put an end to the fighting.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Such a nice day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulheart

Soulheart

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo Zodiac : Aries Age : 27

Such a nice day Empty
PostSubject: Such a nice day   Such a nice day EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:22 pm

Soulheart walked out of the warriors den, laid infront of the entrance feeling quiet calm until he heard a voice behind him, quickly he turned around only to face his other half "I suppose your going to try and be more of a dimwitted fool and ask me why am I here" he chuckled but sounded more of a demonic growl, his pupil's were still blazing bluefire, emitting off the white smoke well he's always looking like he's burning up but this time he looked more sinister than ever but maybe soulheart never noticed since he's busy looking after his clanmates. He flicked his tail in annoyance, quickly he swiped a paw at the dark ghostly cat, only to see he can't disperse like what always happens but the ghost figured cat smiled his sly smile quickly disappeared living only the sound of his laughter which made soulheart madder than ever but also a bit frightened, he then preceded to continue his normal day when he heard pawsteps nearing.

(I'm getting better at this.....SWEET!! Beat that to anyone who can write better than me but if you do than dang guess you win)
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Admin
Flamey

Chinese zodiac : Dragon Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 24

Such a nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day   Such a nice day EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:52 pm

Sunstar looked at him. "Quite alright, Soulheart?"
Back to top Go down
https://thebegnining.rpg-board.net
Soulheart

Soulheart

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo Zodiac : Aries Age : 27

Such a nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day   Such a nice day EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Soulheart quickly sat up "N-no it's just th-errrrr nice day, isn't it" he quickly replied gazing down at his paws, feeling more lost than usual.
Back to top Go down
Flamey
Admin
Flamey

Chinese zodiac : Dragon Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 24

Such a nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day   Such a nice day EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:29 pm

"A very nice day." She agreed.
Back to top Go down
https://thebegnining.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Such a nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day   Such a nice day Empty

Back to top Go down

Such a nice day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
In The Beginning :: Clan Territories :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: