In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Ahem. I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You think it's easy running multiple sites? I'm just a person, like you, trying to balance her responsibilities. Sure. I abandoned this site for a while. I didn't have the time, or I forgot. But I came back to face my mistake. That takes courage. That takes bravery. Look at you. Would you have done it? I thought not. Join or not. See if I care. See if I care one bit. -Flamey.
In The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning, there was only feral madness. There was much fighting, and blood was shed over land and hunting rights. The dead then had enough. They chose Thunder, Wind, River, and Sky to lead groups of cats called clans to put an end to the fighting.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help Forum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flamey
Admin
Flamey

Chinese zodiac : Dragon Zodiac : Aquarius Age : 24

Help Forum! Empty
PostHelp Forum!

We now have a help forum! This is for everyone and anyone can post and look in it. People who haven't been activated can post here too.Guests as well. If you choose to be nice and posta how-to then you willbe in the Hall of Fame.

~Flamey
Back to top Go down
https://thebegnining.rpg-board.net
Share this post on: reddit

Help Forum! :: Comments

Re: Help Forum!
Post Thu May 24, 2012 5:07 pm by WarriorNDG101
wait,where is the help forum??!! giant dummy writing feelingfree laaaa buddies Superhug! Sushi! army, ATTACK! NYAN CAT! NYAN! U don\'t say
Darkfang
Post Thu May 24, 2012 5:30 pm by Darkfang
Very last thing on the page
Flamey
Post Sat May 26, 2012 10:19 pm by Flamey
And, please don't post in topics over a month old.
Post  by Sponsored content

Help Forum!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
In The Beginning :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: